Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen
Time for a test post:

Dishonored is a 2012 stealth action game by Arkane, of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic fame. Inspired by titles such as Thief and Deus Ex, it heavily features stealth but allows for a variety of different play styles as you work to bring the traitors and murderers of your empress to justice.

This LP
As unfair has already provided a nice and thorough playthrough and perochialjoe has showcased a bunch of really cool tricks and powers, I will attempt to show off the versatility of the stealth gameplay by challenging myself not to use any special guards and to avoid all the enemies I possibly can; no powers, no knockouts, no kills. This forces me to approach the challenges of the game quite differently, and should be interesting to watch. Or at least to play.

Schedule
I will try to finish this before the sequel comes out on Friday so quite rapid. I'm very familiar with the game and should be able to record most of the levels pretty quickly.

Feedback
This is my first LP, so any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Spoilers
The game has been out for years now so I assume anyone interested has already played through it, but try to tag any story event spoilers I haven't passed yet.

Videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen
Yeah, video and audio quality was what I was unsure about. Playing should not present a terrible challenge, as the game isn't particularly long and I'll need to skip a bunch of the side content in order to stick to my parameters. Plus I've played this game way too much.