Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Oh hey I remember this game. I bought the prima guide along with the game and boy was that a help in getting all of the characters. I wish more games did this sort of thing with the large cast and schedules for every one of them.

I don't really have anything in the way of criticism (everything seems fine to me), but a request for multiple portraits for the more important characters since the faces in this are fairly expressive, if it's not too much extra work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Ultra Spoot posted:

Saving games and mispronouncing names: Let's play Chrono Trigger

Looks good to me. You guys have a good rapport and definitely seem capable of pulling off a VLP of a JRPG.

Also you guys making so many Pokemon jokes is amusing to me, because the Chinese NES bootleg of Chrono Trigger is very Pokemon-esque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXeCDwIl4Ew

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I'm making my first post in forever 'cuz I'm driving myself batty trying to find this one video, that was part of an unrelated LP thread (don't remember the game) that was doing riff commentary on a poorly animated short film about Hercules. I do believe it's on the LParchive as well. One of the commentators was British. Wondering on off chance if that rings a bell for anyone since if I don't remember anything more specific I don't think I'll ever be able to find this.