Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Time for my very first test post!
Thread Title: MMOrons and Free2Plebs - Let's Play MMOs

What
The internet is littered with dozens, if not hundreds, of lovely Free2Play MMOs. I (Olivia) and my partner (Darcy) have always had a passion for discovering the what lows these games sink to in lack of effort, game design, and fun. We plan on playing and experiencing the best (but mostly worst) the web has to offer when it comes to MMOs, especially free and lovely ones.

Why
I worry that both of us are gluttons for punishment. But, it's more likely that we love playing bad games together and wanted to share our journey with an audience.

What Will This LP Be Like?
Darcy and I will play a Free2Play MMO for a short while, recording our first impressions and our attempts to derive entertainment out of games that are designed to remove fun from your life. We'll likely not do more than 2 videos on a single game unless we're finding it fun or want to show off more a game has to offer. Not every game we play is guaranteed to be bad, but most of them probably will be.

Commentary is casual and "podcast-y", so be warned that if we play a game you like we most likely won't be paying attention as much as we should. Our primary goal is to pal around, have fun, and not take anything seriously.

Requests?
We ARE accepting requests! If you know of any Free2Play game we can both play together and want to see us try it, let us know! That being said, we have a sizable list of games so we won't run out if nobody requests anything.

Episodes:

Episode 1 of 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

HaroldofTheRock posted:

Looks good to me on a technical level, and I enjoyed the banter!

Thank you! If things are good technically and the content is fine, then I'll go ahead with things then. :)