Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Thank god for the 3 month rule if that was how it all used to work. Can you imagine if the Archives was filled with day one reactionary shlock?

As if anyone making an LP that quickly was going to finish them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Alexeythegreat posted:

Is this a challenge?

I mean back then, when Dark Souls or whatever was new in 2009.

Just the people who're looking to get that sweet new game viewcount and nothing else. :v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Janissary Hop posted:

Thanks, I wanted to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

There's no reason to ever worry about that. There are five archived Final Fantasy 6 LPs already with another one currently being made by someone else. I'm sure there are more examples of tons of people doing an LP of the same game but none of them are coming to mind right now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wait, is Jordan not a mod anymore, or did the star disappear in the forum update??

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Anyone have tips for reading screenshot LPs? A lot of the time, all the pictures won't load now for whatever reason.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Cheez posted:

Do you have things like script/content blockers blocking them

I've got uBlock Origin but I don't know if that'd affect pictures. :shrug:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It has been a while and I am an idiot. Is there somewhere I can check what's new to the LParchive beyond the eight or so on the front page of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Commander Keene posted:

Change the sort option from Name to Time.

Wowwwwwww, I don't think I've ever messed with that before, thank you!