Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i do hope that whatever offsite gets made and people move to, that everyone's able to still lp archive their works and such!! :ohdear: i dunno how patreon updates will work out though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

FutureFriend posted:

good lord why waste so many words on comforting the sex creep, dude is absolutely gonna say or do some insane creepy poo poo again when they do their next lp, no matter how polite and pathetic they seem now. thats the basic samsara of online

IGgy IGsen posted:

Please, be more respectful. Address him by his full title: "pokemon amputee sex slave romhack guy, the first."
He might live it down in a few decades.

:lol:

maybe we should just ban the sex creep now before they post about amputee knockers in their next edgy romhack test post or w/e and dig their rep straight to the center of the earth

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

cheetah7071 posted:

wait for the comedy well to dry up before banning them imo

:yeah:

just keep them around like a ye olden court jester

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ivantod posted:

So wait, the whole story about his daughter was... a fabrication? Really?

it seems like, basically his whole life was fake, like shooting hippos in the face(?) or being a totally badass pmc fighter with a merc wife who had a pay gap(??)

i had heard a while back dude was a pathological liar and wasn't sure what to think about the recent cancer stuff but now, lmao

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

matthew da fwiggin man......