Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Test post, as I've never done an SSLP before. There are a few pics with pause in them that I need to replace because I'm dumb, but looking for any feedback. The game is Tormentum: Dark Sorrow

http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=145843

Lot of large images, so data warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

baldurk posted:

It also shouldn't be loving 90MB of PNGs. Convert them to JPGs and it'll be a fraction of that size.

One of these is 1.6MB, one is 143KB:

Haha, wow. I'd really glad I asked, thanks for letting me know.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

What is your recording quality set to? OBS can record to a very high level of detail.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

gbuchold posted:

1920x1080. Then the video comes out, and it's... 1920 by 1090. Maybe I should take this to tech support fort.

Not size, quality. It's default is to record at stream friendly quality, so unless you change it it will look a bit shabby.

File, settings, advanced, output, recording quality, indistinguishable (or lossless if you have a spare terabyte or two lying around)

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

I would watch the poo poo out of that :allears:

If you haven't had to do audio editing before, I would recommend doing a trial run with a co commentator, even if it's just for a few minutes of gameplay so you can get a bit of practice in that regard.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Alternate ratio on an episode by episode basis.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

You might want to consider starting with Dragonfall, DMS is boring as hell.

DMS is a great introduction to the series. Personally I enjoyed it more than Dragonfall, but that's mostly because i got sick of the gameplay by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

Sure, almost this exact example has been done once (kinda twice, but it was abandoned pretty early) in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal (and it was hysterical). More broadly, unofficial translations have been fine in the past, good or bad, sometimes even from the LPer themself.

I missed this, so thank you. This Vietnamese one looks amazing.