Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Pretty bad for everyone who might watch videos on their phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

people who multi-task like it when lines are read out loud because it lets them sort-of follow the lp without devoting their full attention to it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Really Pants posted:

So a priest walks into a party...The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

-A Faint Glitter of Light-

The epilogue installment of Falcom's Trails in the Sky JRPGs is finally out in English. Trails in the Sky the 3rd does away with some major conventions from the first two games. Estelle and Joshua Bright are no longer the main characters. Instead of roaming more-or-less freely around the Liberl Kingdom, The 3rd takes place in a huge linear dungeon much like the Altered Spaces from SC's Chapter 7. There are far fewer surprisingly-intricate backstories for random faceless townsfolk. Sidequests are a thing of the past, and you only ever have one goal: to fight your way through the dungeon and escape.

That must sound like a recipe for disaster, but I'd say The 3rd is the best yet--a wonderful send-off for the Trails in the Sky series and all the characters I've gotten to know and love.

I'm going to assume that anyone reading is already familiar with Trails in the Sky FC and SC, because...well, you kind of need to be if you want to have any bearing on what's going on.

I sure wish every job I had was this easy.

Is 640x480 an okay image size? Are any of my .GIFs too big?

maybe include the video that starts with the falcom logo that plays before the title screen because it's neat

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

amazon bought twitch