Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Epicmissingno posted:

Same! But five years and Dragon Quest 9.

Maybe I will update again. Eventually.

'Tis I, the still alive ghost of the reader of your LP, here to harass yoouuuu! :ghost:

But seriously, I'm glad to hear the LP is at least still on your mind, and not dead. The only reason I haven't been poking it up lately is because I'm afraid of being branded a necromancer and getting banned in the process.

I hope to see an update soon-ish, or at least sometime this decade. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
drat shame Skippy nuked his stuff, his video of Cards Against Humanity brought my attention to the game, and got a few laughs out of me.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Hey guys, what's ---

:psypop:

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Wait, so LPs AREN'T just some fancy fanfics? :psyduck:

But yeah, the fanfic style LPs are part of what drew me to SA, or at least the LP section.

Still waiting for you to update Dragon Quest 9 someday, Epicmissingno, even if I'm apparently the only one left who reads it. :v

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Commander Keene posted:

Was crow the only thing keeping this thread sane? When he lost his mind, did the rest of the thread go with it?

Ah, drat it, who's the wise guy who offed the Pillar of Balance?

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Hwurmp posted:

I Don't Wanna Be The Guy

Good. :hmmyes:

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Mega64 posted:

Everyone is overthinking this. If someone thinks it'd be fun to LP Pokemon, just do it. Who cares if it's original or groundbreaking or whatever, it's a loving Let's Play, all that matters is the LPer enjoys it.

:yossame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Danaru posted:

Play Chrono Cross this is a threat

Not just for LD for all of you

Alright, fine, jeez, I WAS thinking of playing either SF6 or Cyberpunk when I got home, but I GUESS I could play some Chrono Cross when I get home. :v: