Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!
So would anyone be interested in a Paradox LP/megacampaign? I've been recording it over on the Paradox forums, but as I was getting towards the end of the CK2 volume, I wondering how it might be received over here?

hashashash fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

StrixNebulosa posted:

On the one hand, we've had a lot of Paradox LPs and they're great. More are always great!

On the other hand, that's a bit of a youtube dump-esque situation, if we've got a mostly complete LP being posted all at once, and that's frowned upon.

Fedule posted:

Please don't post interest checks in the sandcastle!

From the OP:

Now that said, there's plenty of interest in Paradox threads here; we've had several and they've all had long and fruitful lives. That said, you shouldn't post already-completed or mostly-completed LPs here and you definitely shouldn't repost LPs from elsewhere. If you're going to start a thread it should be started for a new LP. If there's any doubt about this you should probably check out the rules thread and spend some time lurking here. Good luck!

Hey! Thanks for the info/rule guidance, probably should have read through it a bit more thoroughly. But yeah, I'll definitely be lurking for a while, just wasn't sure whether near-complete games were usually received here, so I'll avoid posting that here. Thanks again!

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Is archiving as simple as emailing Baldurk? And is there any timeframe for how long it might take? I've gone through the guidelines and stuff as well