Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

That Little Demon posted:

Hey all, I spent a long time reworking this OP and I know many people have bookmarked threads and don't read main pages, but I'm currently playing and ranking every single PSX game (I have 4098 games to go lol) and fully updated the OP to list episode and game titles in them, and I'm also taking suggestions for games to play since the goal is just to play and rank them all, not the order I play them

Playing and Ranking Every PSX Game

im new to PSX but of all ive played Mizzurna Falls has been the most memorable. it was a big hit in japan and influenced Swery to the degree he hired several of the devs to help develop Deadly Premonition. i recommend the translation resembling the original read along versus the more recent one that guts personalities IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU