Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I also think Hikari is cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Remastering all of Dark Ud’s lps by using the same screenshots and claiming it was my dead uncle’s last wish when I am called out.

And the jokes are more problematic.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Leal posted:

I have something to admit. All my abandoned LPs? Its because I've been having active gun fights with Blackwater (long story, don't wanna reveal too much) and in all those fights the hard drives containing my updates took a bullet.

Nep died for you.,,

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I think that's probably enough of the screenshots of TDI-poisoned losers I don't care about saying dumb poo poo.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Look, Dark Id started working at a secret radioactive storage facility, and after saving someone during an accident, he contracted intense cancer and has only a little longer to live. He's gone to the Ukraine to make one last thing right before the end...

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I believe in Dick Gaming.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The avatar’s name is Steve and she went to Mars once

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Don’t go to cspam, it rots your brain out in an unfun way.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
cspam poster spotted

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I think there are some more interesting ways to spell Trump that we have yet to explore.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Hentai. Please I hope it’s hentai.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Nut up or shut up. I want to see some meltdowns. now.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Katawa Shoujo truly is a 1-in-a-million. Art concept from Raita, game started from 4chan, remarkably sensitive and compassionate toward disabled folks. a kneejerk reaction to it like that, while understandable, does it no credit.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m trying to choose between LPing Saya no Uta or sweet pool. How’s a meat fetishist to decide?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
huh? whats this? a world where sega consoles are anime girls? my name is dicks