Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024

Leal posted:

Its a shame that the big C took out Id before he could play Unicorn Overlord, I'm sure he'd appreciate this

wait, what? I've been lurking for a while before registering and this is the first I'm seeing about it. I loved his stuff on the lparchive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

There was like 20 pages of discussion about TDI in this thread less than a month ago. Short version: he claimed to be dying of cancer, then it came out that he's been lying about his personal life for years (including e.g. making up children he supposedly had). Plenty of details in the backscroll, go read it if you're curious.

jesus, another great content creator revealed to be a shithead. that sucks.

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024
if i was any good at playing HOI4 without cheating, I'd do a Kaiserdux playthrough. Some weird nation paths in that mod, including: Cannibal black kaiser, lovecraft's new england, and disneyland.

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024

Fajita Queen posted:

lol what the hell

I guess when people say ffxiv has the friendliest community of any MMO they're using a different definition of the word friendly...

the internet may make you stupid, but it also makes you horny.

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024
someone needs to do another round robin Dwarf Fortress game. All the ones on the archive are really good.