Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug
Looks good to me on a technical level, and I enjoyed the banter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug
I had a thought. How practical/unrealistic would it be to LP a Wiiu game where you capture the TV screen and the gamepad, and load them as two videos that need to be watched at the same time? The viewer could either watch them in windowed mode or if they have two monitors, one on each. (I really dislike PIP.)

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug

Suspicious Dish posted:

Thankfully, no developer ever put anything of value on the gamepad, so you can exclude it entirely and get the same experience.

Eh, there are a few here and there that make good use...unfortunately it's a minority. I wish the wiiu took off better, but that's a conversation for another thread.

IGgy IGsen posted:

I wouldn't watch it, honestly. The best way to go about it is probably to just edit the gamepad in whenever it gets relevant.

If the gamepad video didn't interest you, would you still watch the tv video? Assuming, of course, you weren't missing anything too important by doing this which would be dependent on the game.

HaroldofTheRock fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 15, 2016

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug
Fair enough. My biggest concern is trying to represent the game as accurately as possible, but there's always the problem of overdoing it.