Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
My prediction for this game: Maria and Kinzo bond over a shared love of black magic, Maria gets the entire fortune, game ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Kinzo said earlier he finds Maria appalling to look at. Appearntly despite their shared interests he dislikes his second youngest grandchild.

Jokes aside, I suspect the dislike is mutual. Based on this latest update I doubt Maria would put up with the way Kinzo talks about Beatrice for very long. He doesn't seem to treat her as a witch or figure to be respected, he just cries over her because he's been dumped and won't get over it.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010

HenryEx posted:

Any bets on who's gonna bite it first?

Kinzo, otherwise all this inheritance discussion was just filler. :v:

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Natsuhi is trying to win at patriarchy by following the rules as given to her. Eva is trying to win by being treated as an exception. Neither realizes that victory is impossible.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Yeah, the part where it specifically mentions the teeth screams dental records to me, but on the other hand that leaves the question of who these corpses are, and where the killer got a bunch of fakes/body doubles.

• Locked thread