Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

"Hey, Maria-chan, come see here. The roses here are especially magnificent."
"Hmmm, smells pretty sweet. Look, this matches my elegance perfectly."
"Hey, cut it out! Maria's gonna imitate you and get hurt with the thorns!"

She yelled at me as I leaned in to smell the rose's scent with an exaggerated gesture. 'No way' I thought, but when I turned around Maria was imitating my every gesture, making George-aniki smile broadly.

I believe that's Battler talking in the middle. At least that would make more sense with the following text, and the sentences also don't match Maria's way of speakuuing.

Concerning the format, I also like the current version more than the PS3 dialog-box version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

Ushiromiya Nanjo

There are so many Ushiromiyas in this story, even the character list is getting confused.

(His first name is Terumasa, apparently:)

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

"...I get the feeling that I'm getting in the way. Am I a burden?"
"I, I, I told you, no way!!"
"...Please tell me at any time if I am in the way..."

As you would expect from a devoted servant, Kanon is very swift at changing clothes.

(Also, one image appears twice:)

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

"You don't have to smash the whole thing. Just open it enough so you can reach the lock."
"Don't get your hopes up, okay?"

As long as no one digs through the cat box from which that person is talking to Rudolf, that person being Beatrice is a perfectly valid theory.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Just imagine the trouble they'd be in if Kinzo had gone through with switching the Chiesters to Ubunntu!

• Locked thread