Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Battler, Battler, Battler. If there is no witch, than the people you thought you knew you don't. You have to be willing to say that either a family member or a servant is the killer or else you have lost before you have begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Oh I must laugh. But that's about all I can do, after all, I know the truth and thus must remain silent. Its against the rules for spoilers.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

This is the part where I have little idea, I know the truth of the deaths but not this riddle. But I can make a small guess. The gold is hidden in the secret manor on the island, through how to find it without removing the forest and breaking down walls is beyond me.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Well that was a fun show. On to the next one for more lights, sounds, and clues to the truth.

Through, this does add to a bit of fun, but I don't think that Ryukish07 will follow up on the idea. That of a time traveler doing the murders, after all, with a time machine there is no locked room you can't get into.

grandalt fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jan 8, 2017

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Um question. We have had a mention of a different 'when they cry' game. Is it okay to talk about that one, or should we remain silent about it?

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Well, technically time travel would work. In fact, it would another answer to the question of the murders, that someone from the future made a time machine and went back to create this mystery. No magic needed and capable of creating all the closed rooms as well.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

The epitah is harder because unlike the characters we don't have a way to check to see if we got it right.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

So I sit back, and see how well you can put the clues together. Given that I have peeped behind the curtain, my laughter or sighs on your guesses will remain with myself, until much later. Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

It seems that Bern and Lamba forgot about how the events tied to them ended, I'll look forward to the fireworks that will come when their game is shattered.
After all, I know the truth of the game, just not the route it takes to get there.

• Locked thread