Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Shouldn't you change your avatar firebird after it has been proven that Eve is not a witch. By two "real witches"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Here is something that I feel people missed, Witches it seem need limits and acknowledgement, but I saw something else talked about that does not. CREATORs don't so it looks like witches if they are can be out classed.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Well then, if its contrasts is the thing, then how will the Latest Golden Witch compare to the Second? If the whole witch thing is really just people choosing to be separated from normal people as supported by the believe as a witch they aren't bound to the same rules how will this turn out?

DLord
Apr 28, 2013

ProfessorProf posted:

Welcome back, thread! The profile page has been updated as we leap into a new adventure.

Alliance will reveal all that is needed to reach the truth of this game - the rest will depend on the determination of the reader.

Ummm, there is a little bit of spoiler in the profile page, in the witch side. You may want to fix that quick.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Well then I'll point out a logic flaw to the human side.

Batter is arguing that it can't be a witch who killed all those people but it doesn't mean that the people didn't die. So based on the logic shown no matter who wins that family is doomed.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013

Aumanor posted:

...I think Eva's managed to out-terrible Kinzo.

We'll see, Kinzo I wouldn't be surprised had a few more secrets to find out. No based how we're only on game 4 I know there is more secrets. We got 4 more games to go.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Welcome to paradox time people. This is why going back to change the past is so hard. If you go back and change it, why did you make the time machine and go back in the first place?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
It simple what Kinzo picks for all his current choice of killing everyone. It is the fourth choice which he did for years and years. So for all his talk about will he fails his own test.

The real answer is number 5 "Stop the Killer."

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Allow me to give an idea of what Battler's sin might be. Remember how about everyone on this island is a horrible person, what did Battler do that no one else did?

Battler left.

Battler showed that it is possible to just leave this horrible family and not have to stay and put up with it. To Beatrice Battle is proof that they didn't have to stay there but they did.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Hahahhaa lets go, the conflict between Magic and Mystery is still only just begun.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Magic or not, Real or Not

Either way a poor little girl has just been made very happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Problem, Beatrice calls herself a witch not furniture or human.

• Locked thread