Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

I mean, it's either that or the Uroshimiyas are a yakuza clan and George and Krauss are the higher ranking officers.
Well, I wouldn't put it past the Ushiromiyas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Golden Slaughterer is one of the songs everyone should listen to.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

oath2order posted:

True, but Battler doesn't seem to think anyone in his family is really capable of this insane crime. Most likely, he's gotta be wrong about at least one of them.
I'm not sure Witch Beatrice is a family member, and it's pretty clear she's responsible for all the deaths.

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

savixeon posted:

On the topic of piece and meta versions of characters, have any of the piece versions shown knowledge that only the meta versions should know?
At the start of EP2 Battler was lazing around talking about how there was nothing to be done because "it wasn't his turn"

ProfessorProf posted:

"...I can hear youuu. I've casually eaten lunch, and there's even a typhoon and rain. Since we aren't doing anything, that means it isn't my turn yet."
"I wonder about that. If you have a passive attitude like that, and don't do anything unless something happens, your life will be pretty boring, right?"

"If this were a play, it wouldn't be my turn to go on stage. ...So the best thing to do is stay on the wings of the stage."
"You're always the main character of your own life, right? Why are you acting like a supporting actor? You have to move forward by yourself and get up on the stage."
"...That's not what I mean. What I'm mean by saying that it's not my turn now... Kuaaaaaaaaaaah... Sorry, my mind's a mess. Give me a break... *mumble*..."

It's not direct knowledge about metastuff but given how meta-Battler was also going with the whole "it's the Witch's turn, nothing I can do yet"...

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013

BurningStone posted:

Everybody who calls themselves furniture has shown supernatural powers. No, everybody but Genji, I think. We even just got a line that implied that Kanon wasn't human, which would mess up several red text assumptions. Could be a difficulty in the translation, of course.

Genji mercykilled/shut down Kanon with a touch at the start of EP3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
Speaking of fan made videos, someone did an anime version of the final scene where Beatrice asks to be mercy-killed.
Considering how terrible the actual anime was in handling that scene, it's pretty neat.

• Locked thread