Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.

quote:

"...So I handed her the engagement ring, and then... it was all over."

"My, my. But on the other hand, you were crying a lot back then, right?"

"What do you mean?"

I'm not sure if the first one should be George.
The other two should be obvious, or are you trying to say that Rosa isn't really dead :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I submit the theory that it was a highly trained flea circus, under specific orders from Beatrice to kill everyone. Don't ask how they were able to kill some of these people, I won't bother explaining it. They are just that metal.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

resurgam40 posted:

so thinking that it was Kanon that killed Shannon is a pretty logical hypothesis

You might want to rephrase that. Shannon is still alive?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Lycaeon posted:

I don't think you realize the irony of that statement.

But Strawberry Shortcackle isn't blonde, she's Super-Paper! There's a huge difference.

• Locked thread