Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Nonsense posted:

Mr. Trump paid a charity $20k, for a painting of himself, out of money of his own foundation

That's the kind of spending control we need in government. Less pork, more pinch, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Ork of Fiction posted:

That's the kind of spending control we need in government. Less pork, more pinch, imo.

We are going to hell my friend :(

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SatansChoice posted:

We are going to hell my friend :(

There is no hell but memory.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
How many pepes does it have?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Check out this leak *queefs on ur couch during shark week*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want Gawker on this stat.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am happy about the mind recompile after the swiftnode installation.

Malice Green
Feb 1, 2005
Molim Vas skinite gacice

whoflungpoop posted:

William J. Bimbodicker

That's his Hobbit name.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Malice Green posted:

That's his Hobbit name.

This is not a very good horse... I will not keep him.
[he hands the reins to Balian]

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

Ambassadorships go to campaign donors?! Who knew, this is brand new information and not something everyone has known for decades!
Agreed. If a crime is well known, it should no longer be a crime. #freepistorius

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It proves you touch yourself at night op.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm up to MB 69

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoflungpoop posted:

William J. Bimbodicker

The new Aphex Twin single is looking good.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Stringer Bell donated a bunch of money and the DNC still screwed him over. what the gently caress man

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hopefully there's some juicy stuff in there.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
obama was right, this is the most transparent administration ever, thanks to guccifer

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

calusari posted:

thanks to guccifer

Who's that? We all know this was done by the evil russians! Unnamed top experts have said so and the tv drones constantly say that, so it must be true!

This is all because of the russians! We must bomb them and destroy them and get revenge! How dare anyone talk about having any kind of discussions and negotiations with another country?! That guy's a traitor and paid off and a kgb agent and omg we need to fight back!!!!!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

How come ambassador Austria or Czech Rebublic is cheaper than godforsaken South Africa??

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Sekenr posted:

How come ambassador Austria or Czech Rebublic is cheaper than godforsaken South Africa??

Obviously the poorer the country the more desperate the prostitutes are.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
honestly i hope Bill doesnt stay married to Hillbear forever so he can go do some crazy shenanigans and just be a fun dude again :)

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

notZaar posted:

Well I hope the ambassador to south Africa has a poz fetish then

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i'm diaperfur, the hax0r.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

notZaar posted:

Czech Rep. have legalized prostitution so their brothels are plentiful and are very nice civilized fuckeries.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wizard Master posted:

Getting sick of this election garbage. There's a sub forum for this

Yeah but you literally get probated if you talk poo poo about Hilldawg, I wouldn't bother.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Sekenr posted:

Czech Rep. have legalized prostitution so their brothels are plentiful and are very nice civilized fuckeries.

I love going to the fuckery before it opens

Freshest fucks you can buy

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

LegoPirateNinja posted:

I love going to the fuckery before it opens

Freshest fucks you can buy
The spring in my step carried me through the busy streets and past the local merchants on the way to the fuckery. There I saw friendly old Sir Reginald at the door. "Good day, Reginald," I said with gaiety, "I do believe I'll have one of your finest fucks today." Reginald looked back with an expression that did not share my exuberance. With his head down he said cooly, "I must apologize, sir, but we are all out."

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol if you don't go to the docks before sunrise and have you pick of the freshly caught fucks

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I love the smell of fresh gently caress in the morning

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yeah but you literally get probated if you talk poo poo about Hilldawg, I wouldn't bother.

i know one hillary supporter, who works in some capacity for the democratic party and the level of shilling that a poorly paid 25 year old who is no doubt being walked over by his superiors truly amazes me. like it doesnt even sound like he's convinced himself but 'he knows the clintons irl' so as long as he convinces everyone around him that he's working for the winning team via petty campaign tactics and rhetoric then his level of personal conviction doesn't matter

like despite clinton being possibly the least likable person to run for president since al gore everyone still has to awkwardly pretend that h-dawg is the fuckin bomb diggity because it has less to do with how much you yourself want her in office and more to do with how much everyone else knows you don't want the opposition in office despite hillary slowly falling apart like some sort of malfunctioning golem

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sad thing is, four years from now, there probably still won't be anyone "better" to oppose her, and this stupid circle-jerk will happen all over again. It's even sadder because D&D people (Clinton supporters) can do nothing but spew abuse and vitriol towards any other candidate. Even Jill Stein--especially Jill Stein--and she's the one they mostly agree with!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sad thing is, four years from now, there probably still won't be anyone "better" to oppose her, and this stupid circle-jerk will happen all over again. It's even sadder because D&D people (Clinton supporters) can do nothing but spew abuse and vitriol towards any other candidate. Even Jill Stein--especially Jill Stein--and she's the one they mostly agree with!

Four years from now we're going to get 18 watered down Trumps vying for the nomination and it will be hilariously pathetic.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Four years from now America will be great again.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

Four years from now America will be great again.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The parties are never going to allow anyone honest to succeed. If you won't play the game, you don't advance.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I hope leaks become more common and happen for every party. I don't like the government spying on me, but I could get used to spying on the government. It's real nice.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

notZaar posted:

Four years from now we're going to get 18 watered down Trumps vying for the nomination and it will be hilariously pathetic.

2020 is going to be rad when Trump becomes a 'good guy' because he'll say mean things about Republican candidate Ted Cruz, who is really seriously Hitler WE MEAN IT THIS TIME

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
unless he switches parties and runs as a D, zodiac killer is gone forever

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

I'm the guy that donated $3M and didn't get an appointment.

This is actually a pretty lovely list that should have been revised a bit before publishing. "Total raised" means it was fundraising and not a personal donation, and they should eliminate the elected positions if not the people with previous experience. (Why should I care that Steve Westly was CFO for 4 years before he did fundraising for Hillary in 2008?)

katzenberg is the CEO of DeamWorks and like one of the biggest bigshots in Hollywood. Getting an appointment would be a step down for him. He didn't donate so he could get a cush govt. job. He probably donated so they'd continue ignoring the pedophile ring that runs Hollywood or some weird poo poo.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

reallivedinosaur posted:

unless he switches parties and runs as a D, zodiac killer is gone forever

Seems to be pretty popular in Texas...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE