Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
ories. he seems to have gotten probabted for no reason even though he hadnt access to the forums sine last thursdsday or osomething like that. seems kinda gai, but I don't judge people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

People who posted on the gbs
3kthread are getting probated months after the fact as well as months apart. I wasn't on the first couple times I was probated but just noticed the other day. Since I posted twice and he posted way more you can expect dgsw to be randomly probated for quite some time.

that aousa siqb eufgr fASCUAR

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Professor Shark posted:

I wonder if they'll enjoy him as much in rehab as we do

Probably more

from what i hear he was the staar of the showand he sneaked chheba chews ceammed being his balls. loving suckers

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I FIND PEOPLE WHO CAN LIKE TELL THE SEAME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAQT ever the other one iws

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
ya whateves moce fpriu, pberwjel ,omn;u likr a cpmvemtratopm ca,[ prs ep,tniknh? whatves. life your life the wat you feel it just remember for the moment. moments a re all hosed up noy . like life I s aonna fuckfz wepp come p the needer. time this yo ad suertaro you want pure pereftectioll of that comes from te drat hasycm dumb machine mie kik it arind thewe partws.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

That Robot posted:

use the little pen and paper icon in the upper right corner to start threads

on topic:

hey ray

did dad gay. so what have sex while he was in rehab y/n?

no awzn vy hw ciyks gCW Gs ibw faihws ub die 13 niew hiuea, u rgubj gwhw hjyar qBRWS R GI HOME

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
he doctor tolds I was the illiness n qV=NS URA QIEAW RGb KK RGW GWEUIYB DEUWba BS ARYDD

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
WOOPS LEFT THE OLD SCROLL RnlREW IB RGW xirnBHHK

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Ork of Fiction posted:

I hope there's a Behind the Music about this.

I WUSH U GCW CAMERA

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
ooo etoo t9 w9h rgw aroiater
1\\

jivhiney

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I think it ta;lig about storm drains and get the fvk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
dad gay told me that now that he is out of detox and know hes gonna go to rehab for like a month he his going to go insane. what a stupid gently caress

• Locked thread