Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I don't understand how buffoons that keep saying the twitter is fake dont see that it has tweets from long before goons found his kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It was taken over by the Black Lady Hacker, a well known goon.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I don't understand how buffoons that keep saying the twitter is fake dont see that it has tweets from long before goons found his kickstarter

things on the internet can be hacked hth

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

BigBadSteve posted:

a certain 'SS' forum (not the Nazi kind)

I'm pretty sure that it actually is, in fact, a forum of the Nazi kind.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why are you honkies so obsessed with this racist alabama hotdog vendor? It's weird as gently caress.

because it's funny af you square

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I especially liked when the alpha male captain of industry jizzmoppers on SomethingSensitive kept giving Doobie REALTALK MAN-TO-MAN ADVICE and praising him as at least doing something unlike those loving goons and then it turned out that a guy who begged on the Internet for money for a bad business idea may not actually be the Randian superman that they hoped he'd be.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You guys still talking about hot dogs you fat losers?

I'm just kidding. I don't care and won't read anything after this.

god drat it

you're so fuckin contrary for no reason

dick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

That Robot posted:

god drat it

you're so fuckin contrary for no reason

dick
The hot dog guy's not funny anymore, sorry Robot.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

The hot dog guy's not funny anymore, sorry Robot.

lies upon lies

testing my patience :nono:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Disgusting Coward posted:

I especially liked when the alpha male captain of industry jizzmoppers on SomethingSensitive kept giving Doobie REALTALK MAN-TO-MAN ADVICE and praising him as at least doing something unlike those loving goons and then it turned out that a guy who begged on the Internet for money for a bad business idea may not actually be the Randian superman that they hoped he'd be.

Actually even they got sick of Doobie in relatively... short order :dadjoke:

annnnnnnnnd when someone suggested Reform might not be the best place to start hogdogempire.sav

quote:

Thats why it's here.. everybody wants to eat out.. Theres 4 places to eat here in town. even tho there business is booming every day, people are tired of the same ol stuff every day.. There begging me to get this dog house open.. I had 6 people yesterday asking about it.. there asking city hall if im going to open by a certain date, there stopping my wife in the stores and asking.. Reform is the perfect place..Plus Reform will be the only place to eat between Tuscaloosa and columbus,Ms when the 4 land is complete..Which means 10 thousand cars traveling by my restaurant every day and night.. Location, Location, Location...It's perfect

That whole thread is actually a pretty hilarious read.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Doobie's Deli has a certain ring to it.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Chomp8645 posted:

Seriously star war betamax getting called out by name in an online auto-rap by an Alabama ersatz hotdog man is one of the comedic high points of this forum's entire history.

The best part is star war betamax didn't even have much to do with the whole saga. They just called him out for some particular reason not even he could figure out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Male Tears posted:

What did the OP tweet say? I can't view it.

Doobie has deleted it. (A disturbing recent habit of his.)

Anyone get a copy?

Document the Doob.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
post it on doobieleaks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

Doobie has deleted it. (A disturbing recent habit of his.)

Anyone get a copy?

Document the Doob.
It said he's inviting you, Big Bad Steve, to have sex with his wife while he watches.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

KennyLoggins posted:

doobie melt the cheese

this is a lawyer

god bless

sent from windows mail™

Everyone always talks about the unmelted cheese or the diarrhea chili but drat that wood vaneer job gets me every time. Seriously, wtf is going on with that table

OMG I just realized I have the same plates as doobs :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Everyone always talks about the unmelted cheese or the diarrhea chili but drat that wood vaneer job gets me every time. Seriously, wtf is going on with that table

That's because Doobie did not personally put that table together.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
THE SOUTH WILL FRIES AGAIN!!!!!!!!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Red Fructidor posted:

Musta heard that frogs are racist again

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

To all those who doubt the dogman: let this electrified performance be the soundtrack to your tears https://vimeo.com/75742728

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
They say that once a year in Reform, when the moon is full and blood red, the lights turn back on in the abandoned shack across from the Subway and the smell of hamburger steak wafts through the town

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i can see the rising moon from my window

it was full tonight. no joke.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this thread:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

WhyteRyce posted:

Could you elaborate? That looks like a pretty common low-quality wood table... what's wrong with it besides being kind of crappy?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

No that's Sean Murray.

Doobie is the Prince of Fries!!!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Taima posted:

Could you elaborate? That looks like a pretty common low-quality wood table... what's wrong with it besides being kind of crappy?

You've got like 5 pieces of veneer all different sizes all going in different directions. It's like MC Escher meets Granny's estate sale.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Its a round table with a curved boarder piece and a bunch of triangle shaped pieces that form the center of the circle. A fine table, probably not made by doob.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

OP lied, froggers fried.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

weirdo queer froggers

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Can anyone overnight mail me some of those sweet dogs?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Chinatown posted:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Do not joke about the War of Northern Concession Stands!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
LOL cook them dogs doobie, cook them dogs

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

can't wait to see the goon failsons harassing him on facebook about this. their profiles are a hoot.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
What kind of hot dogs did Doobie use? We're they nice McKenzie Natural Casings or were they those horrible Bar S's pov-dogs?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Hebrew national

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
hmm.....weird.....it was actually the goon replying to him......that I copy pasted....

• Locked thread