Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why are you honkies so obsessed with this racist alabama hotdog vendor? It's weird as gently caress.

It's a hobby, not an obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sekenr posted:

This comic is epic but investigating it led me to the saddest thing I ever seen - Doobiepedia - http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia
Whoever made this is crazy.

I'm glad you read it all. Now you're up to speed you can join in the yoks!

I believe the wikia was constructed both to preserve Dooblore and so we wouldn't have to repeatedly answer questions like "Why is it called 'Oobie Og Hous'?" and "Why isn't the cheese melted?"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

why isnt the cheese melted?

I never did figure that one out

A Doobiwiki search gives the following result. Just skip past the Tash slash fan fiction to the last para on the page.:
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Dooby_dogs

"Doobys dogs are bad and cheesen ot melt"

An indispensable resource.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Sep 16, 2016

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Machai posted:

I dont think that twitter account is actually doobie

I swear if Doobie materialised in front of some of you with hotdogs through the holes in his hands, feet and side you wouldn't believe it was he returned.

The same stubborn scepticism was display when Doobie briefly had an SA membership and guested here in an unusually friendly Doobie topic (mainly, it appeared, to prevent Lowtax getting sued). And again when the Doobster posted many times and at length on a certain 'SS' forum (not the Nazi kind) that shall not be named further here.

This guy needs to feed his family. Reform, Alabama guv'nmnt jobs are scarce so he's very unlikely to be rehired as a sewer man. His car repair business lasted about a week and his only customer was himself.

He's coming back. Maybe with a hotdog cart instead of a bunker. Deal with it. Start saving your pennies for the kickstarter. I'll be chipping in a buck o' five myself, happy to know he'll be sure to catalyze hundreds of pages more of quality GBS content.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Male Tears posted:

What did the OP tweet say? I can't view it.

Doobie has deleted it. (A disturbing recent habit of his.)

Anyone get a copy?

Document the Doob.

• Locked thread