Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

^^best quote in the history of these dead gay forums btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Alan Smithee posted:

Triticum Guzzler is a forums treasure

i should have attributed it, sorry TG.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I always see this picture of Doobie's dogs with unmelted cheese slices but my main concern is not the fact that it's not melted but who the gently caress puts cheese slices on a hotdog?

You're at home and out of shredded or suddenly cook a dog and you only have slices? Fine.

You're going to put it on a plate and present it to a paying customer with a slice of processed cheese under the weiner? You shouldn't have paid so much for that stainless hood because there's no way you're staying in business.

nonono see those are the dogs he made for his family that night isn't it cute that he did that? let's just all keep being hella patronizing.
^the gist of an actual noni or sound monkey quote i don't remember

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
soundmonkey is basically Ned Beatty in Deliverance. he patronizingly meddled in the life of a backwoods hick and in the end all he got was hosed in the rear end.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Drunk Nerds posted:

People were like, "why don't you build a few other dogs to have photos for your menus and to show people on Kickstarter?" And he honest to god responded about how he was buying in bulk because he was a restaurant, so to buy all the ingredients in bulk would be silly just for a hot dog photo. It honestly never occurred to him to just buy a pack of hot dogs and $5 worth of ingredients at the wal-mart to make a bunch of sample photos.

Or maybe it did, and he was just giving the lazy thought out explanation of a lazy man

Hence the "ersatz retard hotdogs."

• Locked thread