Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
it's coming back as a food truck. and by food truck I mean a dirty microwave attached to a push cart. doobie will microwave a doobie dog and serve it to you on white bread with an unmelted piece of cheese, just $5.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

pod6isjerks posted:

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fugitive has been on the run for five minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Doobie Dog. Go get him.

you know good and well that man hasn't walked 5 feet outside Reform in his entire life. If he tried to do so he'd just find a brick wall, as Reform and Doobie were constructed by Something Awful in a Truman Show-esque effort to laugh at the efforts of a hot dog man until he dies.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They say that once a year in Reform, when the moon is full and blood red, the lights turn back on in the abandoned shack across from the Subway and the smell of hamburger steak wafts through the town

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I cross my heart and pray to the Doob each time I eat a microwaved hot dog with the cheese barely melted. Go with God, El Dubrino. Roll tide. Cole slaw is cold.

• Locked thread