Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

Fat Shat Sings posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren:ATTENTION: Five minutes of a racist hillbillies life has gone unstalked:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Alright I want men stalking his facebook, his wifes facebook, his extended relatives facebook. Any social media presence anyone tangentially related to him has. Get on it.

I want google street view posted here, and here. Of his workplace, of his house, of his town. Satellite and maps views.

I want editors at the ready to take every possible photo from the social media crew and photoshop the same picture of an idiot rednecks dick bulge 30 times

Someone needs to be going through local laws and statutes and hitting that legalese, calling contractors and figuring out prices

We also need an idiot bitch retard like Fetus Tree to try and get all the attention being paid to this worthless alabama hillfolk

Everyone scramble

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fugitive has been on the run for five minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Doobie Dog. Go get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread