Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

It's the guitar riff from a break after the bridge in Van Allens "Hot 4 Teachers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

Her dress is fine. Its fine...

It'd look better on my bedroom floor tho.

:eyepop:

Whoa, get a load of this misogynist posting about sex in GBS. Mods?

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

Kuato posted:

:eyepop:

Whoa, get a load of this misogynist posting about sex in GBS. Mods?

The Bananana posted:

Sure, You can have the dress.

I'm just interested in the woman.

Alan Smithee posted:

it's too tight

she should remove it at once

a bone to pick posted:

I would be delighted if my son got his first boner to this teacher.

Node posted:

it covers neck to knee who gives a gently caress. that said, i pounded my pud to it

If I go down for that I'm taking all these folks with me.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Those all seem pretty innocent to me. A Bone To Pick means boner in the sense of mistake, pretty harmless. Alan Smithee is concerned about her health obviously. The bananana means from strictly an anthropological perspective (a sort of academic & nuanced perspective if you will). And Node is talking about pudding, and being concerned about her well being. And earlier I thought it wasn't tight enough, and mentioned something called secks, not to be confused with sex. :smug:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
having sexual intercourse with that woman would surely be a pleasant experience

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

chill tf out nobodys banning you

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

Kuato posted:

Those all seem pretty innocent to me. A Bone To Pick means boner in the sense of mistake, pretty harmless. Alan Smithee is concerned about her health obviously. The bananana means from strictly an anthropological perspective (a sort of academic & nuanced perspective if you will). And Node is talking about pudding, and being concerned about her well being. And earlier I thought it wasn't tight enough, and mentioned something called secks, not to be confused with sex. :smug:

Oh poo poo, u right. My bad. :smith:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kuato posted:

My major in college was Anthropology (yes, I'm an idiot), and I can verify that this post is telling the truth.

Blaxplotiation is the only misogynist itt. :colbert:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

having sexual intercourse with that woman would surely be a pleasant experience

sexual combat or combat sex you be the judge america

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would do a sex with that nice lady.

Were I not gay, that is.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

jazzyhattrick posted:

Were I not gay, that is.

Indubitably

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

jigglemaster7 posted:

did i really hurt your feelings by calling you a blockhead dude? like its just a forum chill the gently caress out

that's our word, you fuckin honkey

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

jackyl posted:

I brought my pencilllllllllll!!!!'

It's spelled "penicillin"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Bitch is fine

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

text me

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

the trump tutelage posted:

You can do that while wearing more functional flats that aren't going to put your back out or sprain your ankle when you go chasing after Tommy again. The visually impaired shouldn't forego their glasses in the name of fashion for similar reasons.

I mean maybe you can get away with it if you're a lovely broadcast teacher but then you really aren't serious about your job.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I was probably getting too hung up on the detail of footwear. Still, if by 4th grade if some kid still wants to be spazzlord running off all the time, I wouldn't blame her one bit if she was just like "gently caress that kid, I hope he gets hit by a car".

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

jazzyhattrick posted:

Were I not gay, that is.

Haha you're gay.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

jigglemaster7 posted:

chill tf out nobodys banning you

no.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
pff my 7th grade homeroom and english teacher won Miss Massachusetts USA the following year and nobody ever said boo about it (well aside from her being a unanimously considered a tremendous beauty and the crown jewel of the middle school, or so i was told). instead this lady just look like that girl from sister sister attempting to dress up like that redhead from mad men :rolleyes:

if i can find a pic of said 7th grade teacher i will post itt

edit: wow that was easier than i thought it would be

^ the one on the left in the red dress. in hindsight there was more wood bobbing around in that classroom than a sawmill

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 15, 2016

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Mariana Horchata posted:

pff my 7th grade homeroom and english teacher won Miss Massachusetts USA the following year and nobody ever said boo about it (well aside from her being a unanimously considered a tremendous beauty and the crown jewel of the middle school, or so i was told). instead this lady just look like that girl from sister sister attempting to dress up like that redhead from mad men :rolleyes:

^ the one on the left in the red dress. in hindsight there was more wood bobbing around in that classroom than a sawmill

i can tell that youre low test just by this post

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i have recovered from the blood draiing from my head and now im curious how this school has a giantass flatscreen

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol, that sure is a white girl

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

jigglemaster7 posted:

i can tell that youre low test just by this post

t usually makes you less aggro

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

That's my bae

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So do you think she's into Sonichu, sonic fan art, vore or fisting? Asking for a friend

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
she probably got super long labes.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

It's the guitar riff from a break after the bridge in Van Allens "Hot 4 Teachers"

oh i thought he was calling that chubby lady fat. thanks for clearing that up

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

afeelgoodpoop posted:

she probably got super long labes.

lets just say she never needs a jump rope

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

if she's teaching lil kids whats the big deal, not like theyre gonna get aroused or anything

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

if she was my high school teacher i would literally never get any work done though

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jackyl posted:

I brought my pencilllllllllll!!!!'

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I don't think its a problem, though it might not be the most professional attire. However it is the school district's decision whether its okay or not., not anyone else's.

Vegetable posted:

if she was my high school teacher i would literally never get any work done

As if there is any work worth doing in retarded American schools. You would get the same education if you didn't even show up.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Disappointed that this hasn't been said yet but:
I don't see a problem with her dress but now my pants are too tight.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If she still has room for a bra it isn't tight enough. Get that baggy poo poo out of here tbh.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Alucard posted:

Disappointed that this hasn't been said yet but:
I don't see a problem with her dress but now my pants are too tight.

everyone's pants get tight sometimes don't worry about it too much

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
*posts pic of bodacious light-skinned broad*

*argues for 20 pages about whether it's racist to like black girls*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'd so have sex with her in the missionary position with the lights off while Jesus is watching. After marrying her in a Catholic church of course. No eye contact.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Prorat posted:

I'd so have sex with her in the missionary position with the lights off while Jesus is watching. After marrying her in a Catholic church of course. No eye contact.

Get dumpstered by old loving news choir boy Jesus is always watching

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'd probably jerk off to her in my imagination if I was a student in her class

It is the truth