Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

I'd probably jerk off to her in my imagination if I was a student in her class

It is the truth

But back in the day i jerked off to everything tho

I jerk off because my partner threw plates at my head while i hid frightened under a table on the phone with another straight male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Many schools mix the special ed students in with the rest and you never know where those fuckers are going to jerk off. A dress that tight is a public safety hazard.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
too tight? HEll i cant remember 10 minbutes ago

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i bet the fat white moms hate her

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Isaac posted:

too tight? HEll i cant remember 10 minbutes ago

ask celia about tight dresses lel

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I don't get it the dress is yellow :confused:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
didnt read the whole thread but anybody mention how she photoshopped the pic to make her rear end look bigger?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Wasn't there a riot at a school in south America because the female student's dress was too sexy?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Not even kidding, I had hot teachers throughout grade school and those subjects were the only ones I gave a poo poo about or paid any attention to. Like 10-year-old me is gonna actually sit there looking at some grey-skinned Skeletor-looking math teacher talking about algebra.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
good luck, i cant dang remember what happened 1 0minutes ago

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I had a Spanish teacher that wore a dress a lot like that but she weighed about 275 :cry:

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

SatansChoice posted:

I jerk off because my partner threw plates at my head while i hid frightened under a table on the phone with another straight male

Sounds like being you really sucks, goondolences

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

shawty fiending for the dick hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I don't think 'Ms. Thicky Fine Teacher Bae' is actually her name.

What are the sources on this important news update?

• Locked thread