Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

https://twitter.com/Bossip/status/775331507162537984/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I dont know if id want my children being taught by somebody who wears that kind of stuff hmm....

id bust inside with no regrets tho tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I made fun of the op in another one of his threads and he got so embarrassed he abandoned it. What a sissy.

shut the gently caress up i can multitask multiple threads at once

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I know that. I also knew you couldn't resist responding if I said something about it. Lol. Talk about played.

did i really hurt your feelings by calling you a blockhead dude? like its just a forum chill the gently caress out

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

jiharlequinade posted:

I might pay attention in her class but I wouldn't be paying attention to the class

haha sick

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Alan Smithee posted:

it's too tight

she should remove it at once

haha

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

loquacius posted:

Why is what I'm guessing is a gossip blog tweeting about a hot teacher, was someone complaining about her being too hot on the Internet and if so why

bossip = black gossip

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

If I go down for that I'm taking all these folks with me.

chill tf out nobodys banning you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Mariana Horchata posted:

pff my 7th grade homeroom and english teacher won Miss Massachusetts USA the following year and nobody ever said boo about it (well aside from her being a unanimously considered a tremendous beauty and the crown jewel of the middle school, or so i was told). instead this lady just look like that girl from sister sister attempting to dress up like that redhead from mad men :rolleyes:

if i can find a pic of said 7th grade teacher i will post itt

edit: wow that was easier than i thought it would be

^ the one on the left in the red dress. in hindsight there was more wood bobbing around in that classroom than a sawmill

i can tell that youre low test just by this post

• Locked thread