Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
Her dress is fine. Its fine...

It'd look better on my bedroom floor tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

Kuato posted:

:eyepop:

Whoa, get a load of this misogynist posting about sex in GBS. Mods?

The Bananana posted:

Sure, You can have the dress.

I'm just interested in the woman.

Alan Smithee posted:

it's too tight

she should remove it at once

a bone to pick posted:

I would be delighted if my son got his first boner to this teacher.

Node posted:

it covers neck to knee who gives a gently caress. that said, i pounded my pud to it

If I go down for that I'm taking all these folks with me.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

Kuato posted:

Those all seem pretty innocent to me. A Bone To Pick means boner in the sense of mistake, pretty harmless. Alan Smithee is concerned about her health obviously. The bananana means from strictly an anthropological perspective (a sort of academic & nuanced perspective if you will). And Node is talking about pudding, and being concerned about her well being. And earlier I thought it wasn't tight enough, and mentioned something called secks, not to be confused with sex. :smug:

Oh poo poo, u right. My bad. :smith:

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009

jigglemaster7 posted:

chill tf out nobodys banning you

no.

• Locked thread