Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Are you trying to raise flat butt lovers, OP? Couldn't handle a real rear end and now you don't want your children to either out of some sort of vicarious jealousy.

Not cool man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I made fun of the op in another one of his threads and he got so embarrassed he abandoned it. What a sissy.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

jigglemaster7 posted:

shut the gently caress up i can multitask multiple threads at once

I know that. I also knew you couldn't resist responding if I said something about it. Lol. Talk about played.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

jigglemaster7 posted:

did i really hurt your feelings by calling you a blockhead dude? like its just a forum chill the gently caress out

No, I just like to gently caress with people, like you. I'm just better at it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SatansChoice posted:

cs lewis Narnia is a dirty pedo book for the first 4 pages of the lion the witch and the wardrobe because it's a literary exercise of showman ship and supremacy

Pedophilia is inherent within Christianity so that is to be expected.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid, I remember respecting the teachers that had their poo poo together and looked professional a whole lot more than I did the dumpy, frazzled looking ones. Like those were the ones that you knew you could gently caress with and easily push them over the line into melting down and losing control.

Maybe I'm a sociopath.

I don't think quoting your experience that led you into the loser you are today is as persuasive as you think it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

You're on quite the poo poo posting tear in GBS. Keep up the hard work.

My posts are like milk and go down creamy and smooth.

• Locked thread