Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
C.S. Lewis's Narnia is a dirty pedo book for the first four pages of the lion the witch and the wardrobe because it's a literary exercise of showmanship and supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Pedophilia is inherent within Christianity so that is to be expected.

And islam. Also there is no such thing as a unique bit. its all tane. just make it good or synergistic at least.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Alucard posted:

Disappointed that this hasn't been said yet but:
I don't see a problem with her dress but now my pants are too tight.

everyone's pants get tight sometimes don't worry about it too much

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Prorat posted:

I'd so have sex with her in the missionary position with the lights off while Jesus is watching. After marrying her in a Catholic church of course. No eye contact.

Get dumpstered by old loving news choir boy Jesus is always watching

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

I'd probably jerk off to her in my imagination if I was a student in her class

It is the truth

But back in the day i jerked off to everything tho

I jerk off because my partner threw plates at my head while i hid frightened under a table on the phone with another straight male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Isaac posted:

too tight? HEll i cant remember 10 minbutes ago

ask celia about tight dresses lel

• Locked thread