Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

If she was skinny, nobody would give a gently caress about that dress being too tight or not.

That said, she has a slammin body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

the trump tutelage posted:

she can wear what she wants but any elementary teacher who wears heels to class isn't serious about her job imo

I'm pretty sure that when I was a kid, I remember respecting the teachers that had their poo poo together and looked professional a whole lot more than I did the dumpy, frazzled looking ones. Like those were the ones that you knew you could gently caress with and easily push them over the line into melting down and losing control.

Maybe I'm a sociopath.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't think quoting your experience that led you into the loser you are today is as persuasive as you think it is.

You're on quite the poo poo posting tear in GBS. Keep up the hard work.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

the trump tutelage posted:

You can do that while wearing more functional flats that aren't going to put your back out or sprain your ankle when you go chasing after Tommy again. The visually impaired shouldn't forego their glasses in the name of fashion for similar reasons.

I mean maybe you can get away with it if you're a lovely broadcast teacher but then you really aren't serious about your job.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I was probably getting too hung up on the detail of footwear. Still, if by 4th grade if some kid still wants to be spazzlord running off all the time, I wouldn't blame her one bit if she was just like "gently caress that kid, I hope he gets hit by a car".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

pff my 7th grade homeroom and english teacher won Miss Massachusetts USA the following year and nobody ever said boo about it (well aside from her being a unanimously considered a tremendous beauty and the crown jewel of the middle school, or so i was told). instead this lady just look like that girl from sister sister attempting to dress up like that redhead from mad men :rolleyes:

if i can find a pic of said 7th grade teacher i will post itt

edit: wow that was easier than i thought it would be

^ the one on the left in the red dress. in hindsight there was more wood bobbing around in that classroom than a sawmill

lol, that sure is a white girl

• Locked thread