Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Today I was opening my laptop in a meeting and it awoke to having the SA message board open in Chrome (of course not somethingawful.com because lmfao).

I think there is a 60 percent chance he knew it was the SA forums because he has this unique combo of whiny/snarky gen xer but he for sure knew it was a web forum.

should i just kill myself or what

Paper With Lines fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Sep 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Mariana Horchata posted:

how about u take a little pride in chosen place of posting?

i mean u could be on reddit right now ffs if not for the hard work of a select few

true, or more likely, 4chan.

I think I was looking at moot's posting history once on SA and his last couple posts were about getting hosed on the buy/sell board.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

yeah, uh, considering your username is a stats term I totally believe this happened.

• Locked thread