Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Carmant posted:

Adolf didn't even do anything particularly bad himself, just normal political stuff.

It's basically every leader's job to delegate stuff to other ppl, I don't see the big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Carmant posted:

When you think about it we have.. dog shelters and poo poo? Like they literally gas 80% of the dogs there, and no president has ever cared about that, they just let it go on without lifting a finger. Basically exactly what Adolf HItler did but somehow he's evil? It's just weird is all.

I met a lady who said that industrial farming was almost exactly like the holocaust, and she had some very convincing neck jewelry.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

You know, I've been reading about Stalin and while he might have been a mass murderer if you had a dinner with him on a one-off occasion it seems like he would be pretty good company. Apparently he had a signing voice so good he could have become a professional, was obsessed with literature and read extremely widely, had a predilection for delicious Georgian treats, and for the ladies out there he also had some dashing good looks in his younger years.

Hitler, on the other hand, seems like he would making a boring dinner companion with the plain food, teetotalism and preoccupation with the same boring topics (Wagner, Nazi ideals in art etc).

One guy I've heard a lot of really good things about is that Kim Jong Un fella.

• Locked thread