Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

It's weird to think about him, Adolf Hitler that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Adolf didn't even do anything particularly bad himself, just normal political stuff.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

jazzyhattrick posted:

The more I read about him the less I care for him.

I mean, that guy was a real jerk!

It's actually the opposite for me, but you have to go to the unbiased sources.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

When you think about it we have.. dog shelters and poo poo? Like they literally gas 80% of the dogs there, and no president has ever cared about that, they just let it go on without lifting a finger. Basically exactly what Adolf HItler did but somehow he's evil? It's just weird is all.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

I met a lady who said that industrial farming was almost exactly like the holocaust, and she had some very convincing neck jewelry.

It's really not that different at all when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

hes a nazi right?

People dont really like the term nazi anymore, as it comes with a negative connotations.

Carmant fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 15, 2016

• Locked thread