Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

its my favourite animes because the creator actively hates his audience and spends a lot of time and effort trolling them. Like how a lot of weebs wanted a NGE that was just straight monster v robot fights without the extensional analysis of the self and the questions of the inherent nature of human loneliness in an interconnected world so they made a new series that was one movie of that then 2 movies of complete and utter loving nonsense, one of which is like an extended discussion between two characters and not really much else.

also its got that cool rear end penguin so

edit all the alien stuff is from some psp game too i don't think its really "CANON" but then nothing is in this show so

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Nathilus posted:

Tough poo poo, u wrong, it actually is canon. It's stuff from the original design docs.

nathilus please i just want my show to be about sad teenage japanese boys and jesus

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

its also kind of an example of the trolling i mentioned when legions of nerds spent 15 loving years debating the symbolism and concepts and images and trying to figure out plots and subtexts and poo poo for what all the ADAM and LILITH an ANGELS stuff all means like coming up with massive super long loving PHd submissions for where third impact comes from and then they go and release a loving psp game that goes "Aliens did it" lol

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I think in that version you can sort of decide for yourself if you want to pop out of the hive mind soul egg or stay in the goop so maybe seele just hangs out in the goo quietly grumpy that this 15 year old misanthrope ruined everything

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

LegoPirateNinja posted:

does the goop get new jersey

I think its the other way around like, does new jersey get the goop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I'm gonna smoke a bunch of weed and watch nge all day because of this thread

• Locked thread