Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Back when I was 14 I watched Fist of the North Star and the whole time I couldn't tell if it was completely retarded or completely awesome. To this day my, opinion of it has not changed.

I wasn't a very sad kid when I was younger so NGE didn't really appeal to me. The way Shinji and Asuka treated each other made me feel bad, and I just kept thinking that if this guy chilled out a little and wasn't such a sad sack about everything he might actually be able to have some fun with the whole situation. I mean yeah, his dad and the corporation he works for are bent on ending humanity and regardless of who gets their way something terrible is going to happen, but all he knows is that he gets to be a robot pilot with 2 cute girls. Chin up, kid. At least the gay angel at the end was nice to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread