Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I understood it as of 2.22, but now I don't understand it again.

Misato best girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Death Note is the original Gay Swimming Anime.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Traditional giant robot anime.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Germstore posted:

like because they are biological creatures clad in metal- or because it's a cartoon?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Bimmi posted:

where he butthole

The S2 engine eliminates the need to poop.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

I've never watched this and none of this topic makes me want to change that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

notZaar posted:

I was sad when Jonathan died but all good things must come to an end.

His body made it to part 3, and his toe came back to life in part 6.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

notZaar posted:

Hmm perhaps it's finally time to read Battle Tendency... maybe...

The amine is pretty good, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wfvLSO5XQ

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Man they really need to make a cgi Manga style series, because the bits they do in the intros look good. I've only seen stardust crusaders but the cg intro bits were great. I'd love to see a whole series done in that style.

The thing you want is final fantasy advent children. Why do you want that thing?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

icantfindaname posted:

i'm a confirmed anime liker, but anime cgi is something that nobody wants. please don't go there

Someone made a professional, "this aired on broadcast television" anime with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MikuMikuDance

The opening is far and away the best part, and it still looks absolutely terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiOYXSMYYJA

There's always more (anime) and it's always worse.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

thunderchief posted:

if we're talking goon approved anime

how the gently caress did nobody mention LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

It's the living soul of the mutant monstrosity being held captive as a child's war machine.

But enough about the Bush administration.

• Locked thread