Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Tuxedo Gin posted:

all you need to know

neon genesis evangelion is the touching story of a teenage boy who visits his coworker in the hospital and while she's laying there unconscious he jacks off and cums

isn't she a clone of his mother too or something hosed up like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Muhammad had a nine year old wife, from this scholars have inferred that anime is halaal.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

e: I owned myself.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

indeed

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I only watched through the series once well over a decade ago, but I still know Cruel Angel Thesis phonetically.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it's basically a show about the psychological brutalization of child soldiers fighting for an apocalypse cult

That makes it sound way cooler than it actually is.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Could an EVA beat a Megazord?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

If children being mentally destroyed by both the horror of piloting giant killing machines and the responsibility of being the only people capable of piloting those machines isn't compelling to you then I don't know man, I just don't know.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Tricky D posted:

Hey guys, I don't really know how to say this but...

...they aren't really robots.

like because they are biological creatures clad in metal- or because it's a cartoon?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I AM THE TOILET posted:

if you're older than 30 and still watching this poo poo you are a criminal pervert

sorry, but the following animes are exempt from goon scorn:

Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
That Miyazaki one with the cat thing.
That Miyazaki one with the pig dude.
Neon Genesis Evangelion
The first half of Cowboy Bebop

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I AM THE TOILET posted:

trap sprung germstore is an oldie moldie ha ha what're you doing talking to all these children about japanese cartoons man

gotta educate the children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I banged my wife, and then I hosed the mom of everyone who quotes or responds to this post with "same" or "I banged your wife too"

fair trade I suppose

• Locked thread