Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Harveygod posted:

Coincidentally, I was just working on this:

This needs more love. It's perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

fish and chips and dip posted:

I wish I could give 5's to individual posters

Hmm yes, if only there was some kind of rating system in place. Perhaps we could vote up things that we like, and vote down things we don't like!!!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Just when you think this thread has reached its zenith, another, higher peak is revealed through the swirling mists.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Care Bear Stairs posted:

Not so calm now, I see

A never before seen photo of the first attempt. Also her first time.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Holy poo poo.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Jamoke posted:

Let's hear it for this year's Arnold Classic competitors. Truly... unique... physical specimens.

Hail to the king, baby.

I have the weirdest boner

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Whoa man, too soon.

But great job

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

canyoneer posted:

He's not afraid of anything. It's written on his underwear

How do you remember things if not through underwear notes???

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

With bonus Cena and it's a gif? Wowza, the effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Mods please change the thread name to Holy poo poo, Jamoke!

• Locked thread