Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I'm kinda bummed out that I found the thread so early this year so I can't run across a giant backlog. I have a feeling this year's threads gonna have more than the usual amount of "Ironic racism"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
You guys, it was a pretty throw away comment, but pretending like this is coming out of left field is pretty silly.

How are you guys posting the pics, I'm on my phone and it won't let me save them. Does it work on the non-mobile site?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 16, 2016

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

ZombieJesus posted:

Haha holy poo poo has this already been shopped? How is her mouth that large?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Canned Panda posted:

That dude on the left is gonna kick that loving car's rear end. And defend his boyfriend's honor.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
What is the deal with the loners, what's the point of doing a haunted house on your own? Better to bring a bro to hug.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Whoops double post

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Oct 7, 2016

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

fish and chips and dip posted:

I wish I could give 5's to individual posters

Yeah! And then maybe the posts with the most fives go to the top of the... Heeeey wait a minute

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
You guys ever wonder if Goya looked at his painting and said "Si, this work will forever be remembered and enjoyed by legions of nerds! "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

That man's brain has been wired to translate fear into a sense of childlike wonder

• Locked thread