Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Wife and I binged season 3 of Chef's Table over the past couple nights, the show is completely insane and over-the-top and I love it for that. If they ever make a documentary of my life's work I hope they play Vivaldi over it.

We were supposed to go to Gaggan (from season 2) last year when we were in Thailand but they gave away our reservation despite calling months in advance, that was a huge bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ranter posted:

What do you mean they gave it away?

Maybe "gave away" isn't the right term but we called them a few months in advance and they told us to check back in a few weeks before we were supposed to go, and when we checked back in they no longer had our reservation logged and were booked solid. Fortunately my wife is from Thailand so we can try again next time we go visit her family :goleft: