Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
My food TV masturbation is pretty much limited to Man vs. Food because I just know that if I engaged in any of those eating challenges I'd end up hating myself so much that eating so much crap in such vast quantities would be the only way I could avoid killing myself.

If I want to watch a proper food show, it has to be anything by Keith Floyd. He is literally the reason I started taking cooking seriously and stopped buying any ready made meals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU