Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Theophany posted:

If I want to watch a proper food show, it has to be anything by Keith Floyd. He is literally the reason I started taking cooking seriously and stopped buying any ready made meals.

Props to you (and anyone in this millenium) big-upping Floyd. I made a killer mushroom and spinach-stuffed chicken breast dish of his in the 90's, impressed everyone in the share house. Seems so simple now, I think I'll make it tomorrow night – thanks Keith!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Jo Joestar posted:

Simon Hopkinson's shows
Are going to feed me for a month, while I move back home during renovations at my place. Thanks for this!

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

angor posted:

Anyone been watching The Chef Show on Netflix with Jon Favreau and Roy Choi? Definitely my favorite food show on at the moment. Love the way this show is put together.

This show is bloody great. Just appeared up top of my recommended's and started playing, before I knew it I was hooked. Choi is so funny and off-hand about his decisions, just like I try things out at home. 'Man, I don't know why, just eyeballed it."