Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
can I get some suggests for foreign language cooking shows?

I somehow stumbled across 'a bite of china' on cctv (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCgYUKPNCug) and was lovin it

I have found lots of youtubers from other countries doin' cookin - but more interested in actual cooking shows based out of non-english speaking countries, and translated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
the first time i heard hitler i was like 'oh god what the gently caress are you on about, your voice is silly and you're so boring' but by like maybe the 7th or 8th time i heard hitler i was like 'aww you're so charismatic and angry and serious about everything i might as well give you mad props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

BraveUlysses posted:

Yeah he was ok till it turned out to be a pedo

ifin you don't like em little ol ladies there your head be screw'd on somethin backward naw, I gawr-on-tee!

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Croatoan posted:

Anybody watching ATK sans Kimball? It's good, just different. I'm sure the two ladies will work out their chemistry as the season progresses it's just awkward as neither really takes any lead so it like the television equivalent of two people saying "no, after you" over and over at each other.

I made it maybe only 7 minutes through the first episode I watched of america's test kitchen with kimball and it was painfully loving awkward and completely devoid of any useful content, so I can't even imagine how terrible it is now given your review

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

curufinor posted:

ok, "obsessed" is a little too weak a word
"has apparently been watching every single night for the last... 3 years"
there isn't even that many episodes of the lonely gourmet, he's just been repeating them over and over
the last time dad got this bad was when he watched "as good as it gets" 200 times in a row

is there a good way to stream with english subtitles? I spent a minute looking but couldn't find

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

goddamnit gently caress ugh

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
alton brown presents "milquetoast eats" gueststarring chris kimball and as many bowties as possible

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
ohhhhhhh poo poo dawhgg
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201802/10/WS5a7dc8e5a3106e7dcc13be34.html
bite of china 3 feb 19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
midnight diner : tokyo stories