Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Croatoan posted:

Why? Other than way too little cayenne and the fact that he crowded his chicken, that was a pretty legit method. He's also skimpy on the hot chili oil.

Yeah, that's pretty much all I'd change. I think Prince's is 3:1 cayenne to lard as a paste that's rubbed in. Last time I made some to try it (before my gallblader tried to whack me) was lard, cayenne, garlic salt, onion powder, and mustard powder. It was tasty but cripplingly hot in a very good way.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Sep 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

droll posted:

Majority of people reading this thread read 'stage' and pronounced it in their head like a broadway theater stage. This group overlaps with the ones defending some rich youtuber theyve never met when another stranger makes fun of his douche tatts.

This is the weakest attempt at elitism that I have seen lately.

I encourage the rest of you to use this as an object lesson in how not to post.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Democratic Pirate posted:

One of y’all is thinking memphis style BBQ is best, and that one of you is wrong

Suppose you're here to stan for KC style, where if you slap enough sauce on a turd nobody can tell if it's good or not?

:v:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Mu Zeta posted:

Never seen so many people whine about a stupid recipe since Italians on Youtube. You shouldn't be allowed to leave any comments on recipe pages unless you have video proof of yourself making it without subsitutions and tasting it first.

This right here? This is an incredibly lovely take and that wooshing noise was the point of the comments passing by overhead.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

np19 posted:

I got recommended a live channel on YouTube streaming 24/7 episodes of this fella named Justin Wilson. He is Cajun and also reading off of a card on his cutting board the entire time. It’s like if David Lynch made a cooking show.

Aw, you're lucky. Justin Wilson's a treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fartington Butts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA71E_O9uCU

This guy rules. He's a retired Japanese boxer who just does simple healthy versions of Japanese recipes.

Now I'm binging this guy's stuff. Love his attitude, and simple recipes are great.