Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

Psychobabble
Jan 17, 2006
MasterChef AU is great, got hooked on it one year while traveling. So much better than the American version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychobabble
Jan 17, 2006

Anne Whateley posted:

That's why people watch Great British Bakeoff imo. I personally don't find it very engaging.

The Final Table, new on Netflix, is pretty chill. I mean people want to win, but they all respect the other competitors, and because they come in in teams, there's a lot of positive "I love him so much, he's just amazing, his skill at x is incredible." No fights iirc.
It's funny that you mention they come in teams when the only reason Timothy won is because he is friends and former co-workers with Grant who stood at the "final table" campaigning for his buddy to win.