Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Protagonist posted:

i would happily crush APH's face into a pulp with a fire extinguisher just from the sound of his voice i think

Adolf President Hitler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

Donald Trump is basically a republicrat. He is more centrist than any candidate in memory.

That weird Nazi guy with the rapist avatar that u quoted wants to murder you if you won't vote for his conservative candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump doesn't actually have positions aside from ones that financially benefit him and his family

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hillary Clinton doesn't actually have positions aside from ones that financially benefit him and his family

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Aesop Poprock posted:

Donald Trump doesn't actually have positions aside from ones that financially benefit him and his family

A functioning middle class financially benefits him and his family. That is his target demographic.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

How about voting Clinton because her stated policies are status quo with a few positive developments and little concrete evidence behind fears she will make things worse? How about observing Trump being terrible and assuming he is legitimately that unfit for presidency and that he does represent what the republican voting base has been reduced to, rather than posing an elaborate leftwing conspiracy wherein Trump has somehow been installed by liberals to manipulate leftwing fears?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Trump doesn't pay his employees and basically just sets up businesses to burn with money that wasn't his own so he can skate off with the leftovers, it is not a very promising career path in terms of future presidential going ons. Hilary is old school political corrupt where we'll probably be fine through her, trump will want out almost immediately

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Ork of Fiction posted:

A functioning middle class financially benefits him and his family. That is his target demographic.
(Hey, baby?)
What's crackin'?
Who ya mackin'?
Whatcha doin'?
Who ya screwin'?
Whatcha drinkin?
Whatcha thinkin'?

(Hey, baby!)
Say my name
Play your game
Wanna do me?
Wanna screw me?
I'm your pet
Make me wet

(Hey, baby?)
Don't ya stare
I don't care
Want some fun?
Make me cum
Keep it goin'
Cause it's snowin'

(Hey, baby?!)
Tie me up
Pin me down
Flip me over
Upside down
Make me make that fuckin' sound

Oooohhhh
Yeah
baby
Oh my pussys so wet, baby what you do to me
drive me crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDSiL1nH0k

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

He has literally never been friendly to and or assisted the middle class lol, he's done exactly the opposite

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
if he's that unfit how comes he's the candidate hmmmmmm?

formulate your rebuttal in a way that can't be applied to hillary

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well he *is* a job creator.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

How about voting Clinton because her stated policies are status quo with a few positive developments and little concrete evidence behind fears she will make things worse?

Because the status quo is loving garbage, and if we keep carpet bombing the goddamn Middle East then we're going to have decades and decades of ISIS and ISIS-spawned shitheels shooting up perfectly nice cities and bombing public squares. We're on the verge of an all-out race war with riots exploding in the streets over basically any police shooting; now law enforcement is saddled with the blame for decades' worth of drug law policies that have filled our prisons to the point of overflowing.

Those same prisons, of note, are currently practicing a highly lucrative form of slave labor which is a massively under-reported human rights (and Constitutional) violation.

So, yeah, gently caress the status quo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clinton is a job creator too. no such thing as an unemployed peasant, you know?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hillary's body double you mean. B/C og HIldawg is dead of parkinson's/cancer/aids.

rtcll
Sep 15, 2016

by Smythe

Serious Frolicking posted:

clinton is a job creator too. no such thing as an unemployed peasant, you know?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Because the status quo is loving garbage, and if we keep carpet bombing the goddamn Middle East then we're going to have decades and decades of ISIS and ISIS-spawned shitheels shooting up perfectly nice cities and bombing public squares. We're on the verge of an all-out race war with riots exploding in the streets over basically any police shooting; now law enforcement is saddled with the blame for decades' worth of drug law policies that have filled our prisons to the point of overflowing.

Those same prisons, of note, are currently practicing a highly lucrative form of slave labor which is a massively under-reported human rights (and Constitutional) violation.

lol you keep saying to vote for the most corrupt and incompetent proponent of private prisons in the country because he also says he will legalize weed.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i think the world needs waaaaay less people, this is my single issue who is the best candidate?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/08/08/economists-trump-tax-plan-offers-almost-nothing-for-the-middle-class/

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

i think the world needs waaaaay less people, this is my single issue who is the best candidate?

clinton, because she is guaranteed to start another forever war while trump may or may not.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

hth posted:

haha you posted in c spam

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
------~vote~
~love and peace~

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i choose both

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Please stop alt-righting, you could not be more of a retard

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

clinton, because she is guaranteed to start another forever war while trump may or may not.

You know the president doesn't have a big button that says NO WAR right

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
jk trump is a good man and will be a good president, he doesnt insult the voters like hillbag does

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And lol at the idea that trump will actually fight or care about not getting involved in one

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
i think its cool that trump is hillz puppet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
real talk, i choose neither because gently caress 'em. choosing between poo poo and poop just leaves you with smelly hands.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
guys i dont think trump will really care enough about the feelings of abloo and bloo :qq:

who wants to get high and watch some anime

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i like to think he was a plant to poison the well but now he's gone off the reservation like capone and there ain't poo poo hill can do about it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

And lol at the idea that trump will actually fight or care about not getting involved in one

he started his campaign talking about lowering our military role around the world, recently he's been saying he wants to 'strengthen' our military.

:shrug:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

a bone to pick posted:

he started his campaign talking about lowering our military role around the world, recently he's been saying he wants to 'strengthen' our military.

:shrug:

those arent mutually exclusive dummy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess, we'll see what he says when pressed during the debates, this is why I'm waiting for the debates.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i still can't believe the debates are actually going to happen... something will take place in the interim to prevent it i just know it

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

The Protagonist posted:

i still can't believe the debates are actually going to happen... something will take place in the interim to prevent it i just know it

hillary will die

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Guess which side of politics is currently combating the private prison industry with some success. Guess which side of politics has better considered policies on the middle east. Put some thought into who is more likely to ease racial tensions rather than try to forcefully maintain their cause. It's fine to dislike the status quo and want something more aggressively progressive, but unless you're aiming to accelerate the decline in the hopes something good will come of it than Clinton is the better choice. This isn't an endorsement of the status quo. Democracy doesn't consist entirely of a presidential vote. You vote the side most amenable to your position and maintain pressure to move things in the direction you want. If you genuinely care it requires constant effort for slow progress. Expecting anything else or requiring complete uncompromising ideological purity from a candidate is juvenile fancy.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump voters are human garbage.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

heh u mad :smug:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao what a bunch of babies

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

calling it now: the debates will have better turnout/ratings than the election itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump voters are human garbage.

haha yeah tell us about who belongs in the garbage (pogroms)

what demographics would you gas?

• Locked thread