Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Anything that involves hillary actually talking is a mistake. its funnier when she tweets like a snarky millennial and people respond as if she actually wrote it herself.

I guess its better than Elizabeth Warren having twitter tantrums and buzzfeed writing about "top 10 tweets of Warren OWNING Trump"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Industries are abandoning the U.S. like a sinking ship, job growth is pitifully small, and rural America is eroding. Small towns are dying and cities are growing bloated and overloaded. America scarcely produces anything, and the majority of our exports are made by prison labor.

Bad post production and export has never been higher!

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Anorexic Robot posted:

I guess its better than Elizabeth Warren having twitter tantrums and buzzfeed writing about "top 10 tweets of Warren OWNING Trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQUsp-jxDQ

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

wow where did you find this footage of Guccifer at work

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
having been run out of YCS for being a moron, 8-Bit Scholar tries his luck in GBS

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Madame, the retard masturbater interviews are being held down the hall. You'll recognize the door, it has C-SPAM written on it.

Serious Frolicking posted:

lol this guy cannot be real. LITERAL BLACK SLAVES A BLOO HOO HOO but oh well this guy who is all about LITERAL BLACK SLAVES is okay because i could get high without my mom yelling at me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison%E2%80%93industrial_complex

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/prison-labor-in-america/406177/

TLDR: prisoners are used as unpaid labor to produce a ton of goods that are exported for maximum profit. It is literally slavery. Thirty five percent of prison inmates are black. Hence, black slavery.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

lmFao

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP is the fuckin poor man's moridin

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

OP is the fuckin poor man's moridin

never trust a boner named kevin mang

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
8 bit is one of the last remaining real-deal libertarians on SA and is therefore a precious resource. Please be mindful, as once they're gone, they're gone for good.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Thirty five percent of prison inmates are black. Hence, black slavery.

Learn math please, tia

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Madame, the retard masturbater interviews are being held down the hall. You'll recognize the door, it has C-SPAM written on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison%E2%80%93industrial_complex

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/prison-labor-in-america/406177/

TLDR: prisoners are used as unpaid labor to produce a ton of goods that are exported for maximum profit. It is literally slavery. Thirty five percent of prison inmates are black. Hence, black slavery.

yeah, that's a real thing that happens. and your chosen candidate is the one who loving loves that system and has a long history of supporting it. you are either the dumbest fucker alive or a pretty decent troll, and i have to respect either option.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Ork of Fiction posted:

8 bit is one of the last remaining real-deal libertarians on SA and is therefore a precious resource. Please be mindful, as once they're gone, they're gone for good.

we need an active mod like u on the job to just clean these shitters out man

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

:kiddo:

you're adorable when you puff your cheeks and have a tantrum~ :h:

i just picked the one post that made you sound pretty dumb and deranged and you got dunked the gently caress on by Top City Homo pretty hard ngl, that quote of shame is immortalized for you but you went ahead and made a thread about it golly~

you're an idiot you see

bing bong bing, so simple

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you guys talk like you hate slavery so much but keep saying you are owning one another

but you aren't though

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

yeah, that's a real thing that happens. and your chosen candidate is the one who loving loves that system and has a long history of supporting it. you are either the dumbest fucker alive or a pretty decent troll, and i have to respect either option.

Fifty percent of people in jail are there because of non-violent drug possessions. Decriminalizing drugs would empty out prison populations by a massive percentage. Not an ideal solution, but you're hammering exactly one point here because it's the only part where Johnson isn't an objectively better choice than the pro-war Clinton. Wanna take a crack at immigration? How many have been deported under the Obama administration?

Again, my candidate is going to take at least one step towards addressing this problem. The alternative is? Is there a better offer?

Kiryen posted:

Learn math please, tia

Don't you mean grammar?

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm not a real-deal anything, I'm a voice for reason in a sea of sanity. My politics are based entirely on trying to keep this country from descending into fascism or get torn apart by war, both of which are inevitable outcomes of our current foreign and domestic policy.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
president trump is already the best president we've ever had

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i wonder how mad 8-bit scholar is gonna be after that one

:munch:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hope he's not as mad as you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

i hope he's not as mad as you

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Lastgirl posted:

i wonder how mad 8-bit scholar is gonna be after that one

:munch:

please on the button next time in gbs lets go

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lastgirl posted:

good work getting a job with the leading employer of 'trainables', im surprised they let one of you work the window so soon!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

dare pls explain to k8-bit scholar how the poo poo they tried at lanes got no one

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

good work getting a job with the leading employer of 'trainables', im surprised they let one of you work the window so soon!

aww you're cute too~ :h:

c-spam is bad as its obvious from this meltdown of a thread and its gonna be a good day when it closes

also :gas: imo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

trump uber alles

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lastgirl posted:

c-spam is bad as its obvious from this meltdown of a thread and its gonna be a good day when it closes

you type fat

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

luca is lobo so he can come along too but gently caress the other two

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

I didnt realize you had buttons till I saw lepers thank you for doing the needful

e: oh and for the saurus too that creepy gently caress

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Anorexic Robot posted:

Trump is also pretty embarrassing on twitter. In a week where there was all sorts of politically significant events he could have capitalised on he was having a tantrum and tweeting Frozen birthday cards. Whereas if all your knowledge of hillary came from her twitter you would think she is deeply invested in women's welfare and general humanitarian causes, when she isn't digging at trump with language so similar to weird twitter superstars that I could probably make a decent short-list of people they have probably hired.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moon Atari posted:

if all your knowledge of hillary came from her twitter

lmao

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Trump is also pretty embarrassing on twitter. In a week where there was all sorts of politically significant events he could have capitalised on he was having a tantrum and tweeting Frozen birthday cards. Whereas if all your knowledge of hillary came from her twitter you would think she is deeply invested in women's welfare and general humanitarian causes, when she isn't digging at trump with language so similar to weird twitter superstars that I could probably make a decent short-list of people they have probably hired.

It reminds me of a song written by these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv2NAzUeLUk

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whoflungpoop posted:

I didnt realize you had buttons till I saw lepers thank you for doing the needful

e: oh and for the saurus too that creepy gently caress

:tipshat:

8-Bit scholar wasn't really ostracized, he's welcome to poo poo allover the gary johnson thread as much as he pleases and get dogpiled on for wrong opinions. Everyone gets dogpiled there, everyone. There's only 2 good threads and they're obvious. You chose to post in the bad threads and make bad posts hope this helps.

He was being contrarian and sounded like a loon in two posts and is still being dunked on by Top City Homo currently so you obviously couldn't handle it and tried to snipe at that dumpster fire subforum here :sad:

Hope this clarifies the meltdown going on here. I honestly won't do jackshit if you just stick to making bad opinions and get owned anyways instead of being a loony doomsayer.

Trump 2016~

turn on your monitor~ :h:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

8-Bit scholar wasn't really ostracized, he's welcome to poo poo allover the gary johnson thread as much as he pleases and get dogpiled on for wrong opinions. Everyone gets dogpiled there, everyone. There's only 2 good threads and they're obvious. You chose to post in the bad threads and make bad posts hope this helps.

He was being contrarian and sounded like a loon in two posts and is still being dunked on by Top City Homo currently so you obviously couldn't handle it and tried to snipe at that dumpster fire subforum here :sad:

Hope this clarifies the meltdown going on here. I honestly won't do jackshit if you just stick to making bad opinions and get owned anyways instead of being a loony doomsayer.

Trump 2016~

Some people need a hard hand some people need a soft hand you know this better than most people so just run with it man

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

the all y'all demographic

A Bernie supporter hating Southern Blacks? What is this, the primaries???

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lord Binky posted:

wow just wow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord Binky posted:

:trumppop:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Lord Binky posted:

shame! shame!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Trump 2016~

Cool Vox article about CSPAM.

• Locked thread